Content Executive - eCommerce - London - £40,000
About the company - Content Executive
Major Players are working with one of the worlds largest media and entertainment subscription companies who have millions of users using their platform every month to access the latest movies, series, documentaries and sports shows from around the world.
About the role - Content Executive
As the Content Executive, you will play a key part in this digital team as it goes through a key stage of change. The team are responsible for all digital interactions with the customers, from digital marketing through to onsite experiences, after sales and onboarding. The team are now reviewing all forms of Customer Engagement, ensuring easy and smooth customer journeys.
The Content Executive will own and deliver all copy and content from ideation through to delivery. You will collaborate with the wider team to provide solutions on content opportunities and restrictions.
Responsibilities - Content Executive
* Dictate the digital first approach when working with brand and product teams
* Work with UI to develop initial content for user testing
* Collaborate with the team during development to ensure journey is being delivered with a fully considered content approach
* Test new journey to ensure it meets with content acceptability criteria and give final sign off of content
Experience Required - Content Executive
* Worked in an ecommerce environment
* Strong understanding of customer behaviours/journeys
* Hands on experience of testing journeys
* Excellent presentation skills - written and verbal
* Commercially minded
If you believe this is the role for you, please do not hesitate to apply!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Sam Cain". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: email@example.com | DD: + 44| 207 845 7293. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Sam Cain