Content Executive - eCommerce - London - £35,000
Content Executive - About the company
Major Players are partnered with a leading energy solutions company who are challenging the nation to think about their impact on the environment and how they use their energy within their homes using the latest IOT products to improve their customer's energy usage.
Content Executive - About the role
As the Content Executive your goal is help generate high quality content which helps to inform the customer of the benefits of using the smart products and work closely with the wider team to deliver a personalisation strategy, ensuring the optimisation of the content based not only on the current campaigns, but also the attitude of the audience.
Content Executive - Responsibilities
* Support the development of multiple personalised versions of the website. These will be personalised to the campaign that generated the visit, and the location of the visitor to postcode level
* Develop a process to maintain the multiple versions of the website, reacting quickly to results and optimising the pages accordingly
* Support the Website and Optimisation Manager to put in place reporting frame work to measure the effectiveness of the personalised versions of the website
* Develop content in partnership with internal teams and creative agencies for the website, ensuring content is on brand and optimised for SEO
* Optimisation of website copy and digital marketing campaigns with the aim of improving search engine performance and contributing to improvement against the digital KPI framework
* Ensure tone of voice, brand and campaign guidelines are met in digital sphere
Content Executive - Skills & Experience required
* Ability to set up and maintain a fully personalised web experience
* Experience of working in an eCommerce environment or similar, where lead generation is a key KPI of the website, and personalisation is a well-used tool
* Proven extensive experience of online content management systems, ideally Site Core CMS and analytics software, as well as campaign management and personalisation tools
* Excellent administrative approach and ability to create and manage plans for content delivery, review and update
* Ability to develop content to adhere to the tone of voice, house style, brand guidelines, accessibility standards etc
* Demonstrable experience of the using of Google Analytics
* Excellent attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills, a supportive approach to colleagues, and ability to collaborate with multiple teams and external agencies
If you believe this is the role for you, please do not hesitate to apply!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Sam Cain". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: email@example.com | DD: + 44| 207 845 7293. Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying. We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Sam Cain