Content Executive- Luxury Clientside- London
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
Content Executive- The Company!
Major Players is working with a luxury boating company based in the heart of London. Founded in 1975 by a renowned sailor and worldwide single-handed ocean racer, creating a company with an obsessive eye for detail that put clients first every time.
Content Executive- The Role!
The role sits within this amazing brands marketing department, based in its Central London office, though international travel and evening/weekend working may be involved. Reporting to the Head of Content and working across the marketing department and all divisions of the company internationally, the role involves the handling, sourcing, creating, proofing and securing sign-off of content to support the marketing and brand activity of the world's leading superyacht specialist.
Marketing extraordinary products to a UHNW client base is often challenging and delivery timelines can be very short. The successful applicant will be quick-thinking, fast-learning, scrupulously accurate, work well under pressure, an excellent time manager and have a demonstrable flair for the English language.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Supporting the Head of Content to meet international content demands in the fast-moving, high-flying UHNW sector.
* Writing, sub-editing and proofing high-quality, on-brand copy, anything from straplines to features, product descriptions to interviews, online and off.
* Liaising and working with busy internal stakeholders to source and write original marketing content and managing the approvals process to secure sign-off to tight deadlines.
* Managing the keywording and upload of media into our content databases, optimising photography for use online, uploading original and existing content into the CMS and creating news articles, emails and web pages, as well as maintaining and updating existing content.
* Working with the Digital Marketing Executive to ensure content is promoted across all appropriate channels.
* Regularly researching and reporting on marketing activity across the sector.
* General administrative support to the Head of Content and the marketing department: traffic managing
Skills and Experience
* A relevant degree is an advantage but an excellent standard of written and spoken English is essential.
* Three-to-five years' experience of content creation and management in a marketing or editorial environment, producing tight, compelling copy in a variety of styles (e.g. editorial, creative, technical).
* A no-compromise approach to spelling and grammar, fact checking and research, IP rights and adherence to brand guidelines.
* Excellent time management, adept interpersonally but persuasive and influential enough to source required data and media in a deadline-driven environment.
* Good team player within and across departments but also able to work alone with minimal supervision at times.
* Fluent in the Microsoft Office suite including Excel and Power Point, experienced user of more than one CMS, photo and video editing software.
* A proven interest in the luxury lifestyle sector will help.
Don't Miss out, Apply Today!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew- Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew