Senior Content Editor - Premium Fashion Brand - London
Premium Fashion Brand - Senior Content Editor
This is an opportunity to join an iconic heritage brand who have gained a reputation for their iconic heritage styling. You will be joining a vibrant and energetic team who will are passionate about what they do and believe in the real value of their brand. You will be responsible for managing all content on their website over a peak time period for the digital business, ensuring a smooth transition of the role and consistent and engaging experience for the customer.
Responsibilities - Senior Content Editor
- Working with the Content Lead to shape and execute the content strategy for the brand in line with the customer, brand and commercial strategy
- Delivering engaging, accurate written content (including but not limited to: emails, website features, campaign messaging, compelling product copy, in-store materials) to drive traffic and increase brand equity
- Planning and optimising the email calendar, content campaigns and trade plans to achieve our objectives and address customer needs
- Managing the team of copywriters to ensure all customer facing and internal copy for the White Stuff brand is on point
- Working closely with Creative to design, develop and deliver beautifully crafted content that delivers against customer, brand and commercial objectives
- Working alongside Ecomm and Customer teams to define and drive the online content strategy to achieve online sales and profit objectives, whilst preserving and building customer satisfaction and brand integrity
- Working with the Data and Analytics team to understand and utilise reports on content statistics and user behaviour
- Working cross-functionally with different stakeholders and departments to ensure that different needs are balanced, and that wider business goals are prioritized
Requirements - Senior Content Editor
- You are an excellent writer who understands how to embrace and adapt a specific tone of voice.
- You are also a strong, confident editor who knows how to shape copy into something great, and how to nurture writers with constructive feedback.
- You have a proven track record of creating compelling medium-to-long form editorial, for brands and/or publications, and you are equally at home with more short-form, commercial copy (emails, CTAs, campaign messaging and so on).
- You understand that great copy and editorial content - both print and digital.
- You'll constantly be thinking about what the customer wants to hear from us, including looking for ways the brand can be relevant in a cultural context. You'll work collaboratively with the Design & Buying teams to tell the stories behind our products and collaborations.
- You'll be able to understand and act upon key content, commercial and customer performance metrics.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Simon Spencer-Rouen - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
(For further assurance, please check my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; search for "Simon Spencer-Rouen")
Major Players are the UK’s leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Simon Spencer-Rouen