Content Editor - Clientside- London
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
£27,000 - £29,000
Content Editor - The Company
Our client is an organisation and self-funded charity with a passion for driving excellence in architecture. With over 41,000 registered members worldwide, they are looking to continue growing and using the organisation to support environments and communities through architectural advancements.
Content Editor - The Role
The Content Editor will create and edit compelling content as required about a broad range of topics for the website, social media and other digital channels to ensure engagement with the channels- you will also act as first port of call for any queries or regards to the website.
Content Editor - The Responsibilities
* Provide ongoing training, development and support for new CMS users so that they understand, support and follow the companies digital standards.
* Approve CMS users' content and launch emails within agreed timeframes to manage the daily workflow, adding value and ensuring content only goes live where it meets our digital standards.
* Work with stakeholders to book in and agree plan for upcoming content initiatives, ensuring that there is always a clear purpose, that it meets evidenced user needs, there is clarity around review dates and ownership and meets digital standards.
* Act as product owner for the companies content management system (Sitecore and GatherContent), and regularly meet with content contributors to develop the system and processes to meet the needs of the organisation
* Suggest website design solutions and build pages using existing functionality
* Lead on SEO and analytics: plan and prioritise work, embed skills throughout the organisation, ensure new content and services are optimised and measurable.
* Experience in a digital environment and previous editorial or publishing experience
* Thorough understanding of using digital to optimise audience interest and engagement
* Good copywriting and editing skills, with the ability to produce creative and innovative copy and an understanding of creating content for different audiences
* Experience using Google Analytics to understand and improve performance of web content
* Experience of working with a Content Management System (CMS)
* Creative and full of ideas with a good understanding of digital marketing principles
* Photoshop (or other image manipulation software) experience and a good eye for design
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Good management and organisational skills; in particular, you should be comfortable with meeting challenging deadlines
* Strong stakeholder management skills to liaise with people right across the business
* Experience of the architectural and cultural sectors
* A good knowledge of web theory and practice
Don't miss out! Apply today!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew- Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew