Content Editor / Writer - London, England
Contact: Ed Davidson
£27,000 - £35,000
Content Editor / Writer - The Company!
Our client is a property giant with one of the fastest growing websites in the UK- over 40 million visits per month - and a plethora of awards and accolades including one of the Top 10 UK Tech Companies by The Guardian.
They are passionate about their employees, highlighted in their attractive benefits package - including private health and dental care, birthdays and moving house days off, in house massages, a discretionary annual bonus up to 10% of your base salary, fantastic training and development, a referral bonus up to £5K and more.
Content Editor / Writer - The Role!
The ideal candidate is a bright Creative Writer with a passion for property who is keen to join the new Content team.
The candidate will support the Senior Content Manager and be responsible for creating guides, features and insight-driven articles to engage their millions of consumers across the UK.
They will also be capable of creating content to engage their B2B audience of developers and estate agents.
This content is essential to reach the readers on their blogs, across email, outreach, social channels and organic searches. The candidate will be capable of using content management systems to upload, edit, publish new content and ensure existing content is up to date and fully SEO-optimised.
* Generate content ideas to support the content strategy
* Write articles, guides and features in line with style guidance
* Source, crop and edit images using image libraries and Photoshop
* Upload, publish and edit content using the client's proprietary CMS & Wordpress
* Compile and curate content for weekly and monthly email newsletters
* Regularly audit and edit existing content to ensure SEO best practice
* Measure the success of content performance using Google Analytics
* 3+ years full time digital copywriting experience (minimum)
* A keen interest in the UK property market
* Exceptional editorial skills, including writing for the web, CMS editing, picture
selection and cropping
* Highly creative: 'think-outside-the-box' approach to idea generation
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Exposure to website audience analytics
If you're looking to work in a fast-growing and collaborative environment, then please APPLY!
For further assistance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me:
Search for "Tumi Fani-Kayode" - To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact me here | DD: + 44| 207 845 7267 - email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Tumi Fani-Kayode