I’m working with a global player in the sports equipment business who are looking for an social designer to join their talented team. Based in their London in house creative studio, you will be working in planning, ideation and production of creative for all things where social plays a role in the consumer journey. They are looking for someone who has a thirst for creative concepting and passion for sports.
• Responsible for all social output
• Input into the application of content planning from stills to animation
• Creating shotlists and moodboard shoot concepts
• Direct / self-shoot simple in-house studio or location shooting
• Supporting ongoing reporting in order to improve output month on month
Skills & Experience
• 4+ years industry experience creating content on digital platforms
• Confident with Photoshop, Premiere, Still / Motion camera operation and lighting
• A good grasp of AFX
• A proven ability to produce high quality digital and social content including videography
• Very strong conceptually and a creative all rounder
• Ability to lead the creation of compelling evergreen and campaign social content
• Confident with collaboration and storytelling, audience first thinking
If you would like a confidential chat about this content designer role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: +44 020 7845 7279 or connect with me on LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/stephaniekkane
Major Players are the UK’s leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Stephanie Kane