Creator maker -Social & Content Creator
"As the worlds of PR and social/content have collided so too have the skills required in their agency".
I am working with a collaborative 7-person creative department that works across the whole agency's creative needs (from conceptual work on consumer, corporate, social clients as well as new business, through to production and design/animation capacities).
They are investing in growing our creative capabilities, adding a new role to the creative team to bring additional skills and capacity. We're looking for a creative storyteller to join our team - you'll be a midweight conceptual creative and maker with experience in social content and wider conceptual projects.
The right candidate will be familiar with agency life (probably from a creative social agency) - and be able to work in a fast-paced, agile environment. Your day-to-day responsibilities will vary, so you'll need to be able to turn your hand (and ideas!) to an array of projects, from fun social media posts, a 90 second animated film for a B2B client, to helping on a "big idea" for a consumer pitch.
You'll love working in a team, enjoy the process of crafting concepts across a range of different mediums and are wholly accountable and autonomous in delivering your aspect of a project.
Their work is focused on earned media, so as well as being technically up to date on formats and techniques, you'll be interested in the latest trends, culture and have an eye on the news agenda.
Key skills and experience:
* As a talented storytelling creative, you'll have the ability and vision to create engaging earned media ideas (be that content or broader channel-neutral ideas)
* You'll be an accomplished writer - whether that be social copy, film scripts or headlines (but you don't need to be a traditional copywriter)
* Your other creative skills will include competent video edit skills (Premier preferred) and be competent in Photoshop
* An understanding of the production process
* Ability to manage design and animation process (directing with one of our design team) to ensure ideas are crafted to standard
* Ability to juggle multiple projects of varying complexity and discipline, as part of a fast-paced work environment
* Demonstrate a collaborative approach at all times whilst taking ownership of projects - always elevating them to best in class standards
* Comfortable presenting to clients and being involved in client presentations. This is not a backroom role! You will have good attention to detail and demonstrates good skills and quality control of creative work
* Demonstrates how the news & social agenda can be used and applied to client campaigns (opportunity spotting)
* Ability to generate creative content ideas - you should know the type of content that needs to be created to enhance reach and engagement on social media channels - building these into content programmes
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/
Contact: Sophie Tiarks