Content& Digital PR Manager- Agency- London
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
Content& Digital PR Manager- The Company!
Major Players is working with one of London's top digital agencies whose mission is to create meaningful connections between people and brands to drive business success with one vision, one voice and one P&L, a truly integrated marketing and communications company! With a multi-disciplinary offering, all united under one leadership, all in one building. Advertising, media, data and technology, digital, social, mobile, CRM, UX, sports and entertainment, public relations, corporate communications, healthcare, design, research, employer branding and recruitment. Clients can select one, some, or all of these services depending on their needs.
Content& Digital PR Manager- The Role!
This amazing organization is looking for a Content & Digital PR Manager within their SEO team that is comfortable across the process of digital content planning, production and syndication. Ideally you would have experience in either a Digital PR or Content Strategy role. This role will require a strong understanding of SEO, particularly knowledge of the role content marketing activity plays in improved search performance is a requirement. Expecting someone that is as comfortable putting together an SEO-focused content strategy as they are in approaching media outlets to secure coverage of our campaigns. Not looking for someone to put keywords on to webpages or build crappy links. They need someone that will understand a client's organic goals and objectives, research their market, understand their consumers and apply creative thinking to develop a strong content proposition that will help them hit their performance objectives (improve rankings, increase visibility etc.). You should be able to use your Digital PR or content strategy experience to develop performance led content strategies that are built with the express purpose of earning authoritative coverage.
* Thinking outside the box to formulate creative that achieves digital cut through where our competitors don't.
* Plan and develop performance content plans/roadmaps.
* Develop performance content strategy and natural link growth strategy alongside key stakeholders (both in the organisation and externally).
* Identify relevant partners, whether editorial or social (influencers), to distribute content effectively in keeping with Google and ASA guidelines
* Plan and forecast the delivery of organic coverage from planned content activities
* Work with the Performance Content Director and Performance Content team to manage and improve the performance content workflow, through briefs, frameworks and best practice.
* Manage and support the creation of performance models for content and natural link growth
* Keep up to date with industry news and any new initiatives.
Skills & Experience:
* You'll have 3+ years' experience in Digital PR, SEO and content
* You will have up to date knowledge on Google's approach to SEO and Google's latest rulings on link earning.
* You are very organised, a self-starter and have excellent attention to detail.
* You will have the ability to work independently.
* You will have strong project management skills and be able to manage people and suppliers
* You will be comfortable using media databases and other SEO related tools, and where necessary picking up the phone to secure the coverage we need.
* You should be confident in putting SEO performance first and be able to demonstrate this in everything you do
Don't Miss out, Apply Today!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew- Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew