A life changing national organisation dedicated to supporting and improving the lives of millions of children and young people with a specific condition. They have over 100 years expertise under their belts and this has helped to provide world class diagnosis, assessments and rehabilitation centres. They also undertake vital research to improve the lives of those suffering and to one day cure the world of this condition.
The will join the communications team who are going through a Content and Digital Communications Manager period of growth. You will support both service delivery side as well as income generating teams to hit their goals.
You will be creative yet analytical and have a clear vision. You will lead on marketing and communications, assisting with brand strategy which is being refreshed this year.
Responsibilities – Content and Digital Communications Manager
- Line manage 1 junior (Digital Comms Officer)
- Create and define content strategy with the Marketing Manager.
- Lead in optimising current website
- Lead with content on the new website
- Lead on planning, content creation, editing and posting of content across all channels including online, email, social media, video, mobile and print.
- Testing, use data to make changes where needed
- Create workflows for requesting, creating, editing and publishing content
Requirements – Content and Digital Communications Manager
- You will be a strong storyteller, creative mind-set
- Strong editorial experience
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Good user map journeys and content creation skills
- Able to lead a team, line management experience
- Excellent digital marketing skills including with social, website and email.
- Understanding of SEO
Up to £34,905 per annum
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: +442078457266 or connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/krishnamajorplayers/
Major Players are the UK’s leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: https://www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/
Contact: Krishna Dayal