At Hot Spots, they believe that the future of work is uniquely human. Through their research and advisory work, they enable leaders to ignite people-powered change, drawing on the internal insights of their employees, augmented by their research expertise. Over their ten year history, they've delivered results as trusted advisors to FTSE 100 companies, Magic Circle law firms, and the Big Four professional service firms.
Contact: Eliz Arken
They're looking for people who are inspired by unleashing human potential; who have an innate curiosity about what enables people to perform; and who are hungry to make an impact through innovative and fast-paced change programmes.
Each member of their team adds value in three key ways: building their business, creating a flourishing HSM culture, and delivering great work. Below are the particular ways in which they would expect a Senior Consultant to add value in each area:
1. Build our business
* Communicates insights and project updates to clients in a professional manner with direction from Director
* Builds relationships with clients to ensure a great experience
2. Create a flourishing HSM culture
* Actively develops other team members, providing feedback and direction to junior members
* Helps with on boarding new, Analyst team members
* Demonstrates a positive and 'can-do' approach to their work
3. Deliver great work
* Delivers high quality work on entire deliverables within an advisory programme, with supervision from line manager
* Able to create project plans with supervision from Director, and manage deadlines accordingly
* Has a strong understanding of HSM research and insights
* Is able to analyse client data to derive insights within companies, and translate these for the client
* Leads in the delivery of internal projects (such as project management tools) to enhance overall ways of working
You will be enthusiastic and engaged and will join their team based at Somerset House in Central London. They work in an incredibly exciting and cutting-edge environment. Each of their team members bring something unique and they would expect you to do the same. This is an environment where you can grow and flourish, so it is crucial that you are passionate and self-motivated. They put a lot of effort into helping each team member build capabilities and develop their full potential, both as part of the role and in relation to their unique skills and aptitudes. Part of this is being involved in a wide variety of work as well as being ready and able to support other team members.