Junior Community Manager - London
Major Players are working with an exciting content agency that helps brands tell their stories through different content channels. My client is a global agency that helps brands build a reputation and solve their communication problems.
The successful candidate will be working as a junior community manager and will be activating content calendars, responding to users and measuring performance, and also monitoring reactions. Listening to what the audience members are saying and using this to shape future messages is also a major part of the job.
* Engaging the community across different social media channels
* Working closely with the social planner
* Replying to comments and responding to conversations and questions
* Using social listening tools and monitoring feedback
* Working closely with a digital copywriter to share content ideas
* Establishing community guidelines
Skills and experience
* An outstanding knowledge of social media trends
* Managing fast-paced workload with multiple platforms to monitor
* An experienced background in either communications/marketing/PR role or either a degree
* Being a skilled communicator
Contact: Kennedy Rees