Community Manager - Integrated Agency - London
Contact: Simon Spencer-Rouen
Up to £65,000
Integrated Agency - Community Manager
This is an opportunity to join an established and successful integrated agency based in central London. The role will involve combining a love for social culture, social strategy, creative concepting and writing. You will play an integral day to day role as the voice of the clients social brand activity and consumer engagement. The ideal candidate will suit someone who is both self-sufficient and a team player, and can fully own the creative process from concept to creation to completion.
Responsibilities - Community Manager
- Manage the quality of social copywriting deliverables, ensuring they meet the agency standards and client brand guidelines
- Concept and collaborate with creative and social teams, including connections, social strategists and analysts
- Collaborate directly with Designers, Strategists and more daily to align on creative concepts and deliverables.
- Write compelling social copy, headlines, and calls to action
- Work with Senior Project Manager and Strategists to ensure creative concepts and copy tones are on brand and strategically sound
- Collaborate with Senior Project Manager to ensure copy is delivered on deadline, and that the editorial calendar is managed and updated
- Track and report on key positive and negative feedback and comments, flagging any potential crisis level incidents to the client.
Requirements - Community Manager
- Have a passion and knowledge of all things social, from culture to trends to platforms
- Has extensive experience with social platforms, technologies and innovations
- Understands and enjoys creating content that resonates with communities both local and abroad
- Has experience with social media marketing and integrated communications
- Is an expert collaborator with creative, media and comms planning teams to build social content
- Builds strong relationships with clients and team members, while deepening their overall knowledge of social marketing
- Understands targeting and segmentation strategies, and the approach for paid media on all platforms
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Simon Spencer-Rouen | DD: + 44| 207 845 7218 - email@example.com
Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly!
(For further assurance, please check my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; search for "Simon Spencer-Rouen")
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.