Contact: Melanie O'Hagan
£ - £25,000 - £30,000 per year
Social Media Community Manager - Spitalfields, East London
£25,000 - £30,000
Social Media Community Manager - The Company!
As the creators of The Shot Glass Chess Set and the 20 year promise of extracting unicorn tears of fantastical beasts to bring us premium Mythical Spirits, our clients are one of the quirkiest, and most humorous companies out there with a strong 'Not for Everyone' attitude.
They are an independent lifestyle and gifting retailer, disrupting the marketplace with a highly curated mix of alternative homeware, lifestyle accessories, gadgets, food, drink and gifts.
An exciting, beautifully bizarre 'unusual gifts - with a twist' company, they pride themselves on getting people to embrace their more imaginative and funny sides.
Right on Spitalfields' doorstep, their spaces are completely relaxed, there is no dress code and they offer generous staff discounts.
Social Media Community Manager - The Role!
One of the company's core values is blurring the line between working hard and having fun. They are looking for passionate, smart people who share this same outlook to join their Social Media team.
They are looking for a Social Media Community Manager to be the guardian of all their social media channels. They will execute the social media / content strategy and be responsible for the content that is posted on them (organic and paid) which should be aligned to the brand visual identity and tone of voice.
The ideal candidate will have
- A bachelor's degree and proven experience in community management/social media management for a major consumer brand or media company.
- Proven ability to manage and develop a team on social media best practices
- Proven track record of executing social media strategies at a global level
- Experience leveraging data driven research/analysis to drive strategic direction, best practices and process improvements.
* Own, develop and execute the social content calendar and work with internal stakeholders or external partners to plan, curate and create fresh and fun content.
* Work with the editorial team to ensure the brand blog coverage is executed across relevant social media channels.
* Create and implement an engagement strategy (own channels and pro-active) within the brand tone of voice, including liaison with the Social Customer Services Advisor and Paid Media Exec to drive brand fame and recognition.
* Work with the paid social media team to monitor the performance of organic content, and recommend when posts should be amplified.
* Develop and execute a UGC community programme to seek and encourage UGC and Influencer content.
* Analyse and report (weekly/monthly/adhoc) on the performance of social media and content.
* Monitor and report on direct / indirect competitor's social media.
* Explore, identify and stay abreast of new social media opportunities/channels/innovations in order to proactively direct current and future opportunities.
* Strong working knowledge of and experience with various social media marketing technologies, such as social listening and publishing/CMS platforms.
* A highly creative thinker with excellent creative copywriting skills and proven content creation ability.
* Solid understanding and experience of paid social media formats.
* Excellent project management skills to deliver multiple content projects, often at the same time.
* Strong collaboration skills and experience with working as a team player.
* Photography and editing skills with the likes of Photoshop would be an advantage and video production skills (IMovie, Final Cut or any other similar).
* Passionate about Gen Z / Millennial culture, lifestyles and trends.
If you're looking to work in a fast-growing and collaborative environment, then please APPLY!
For further assistance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me:
Search for "Melanie O'Hagan" - To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact me here | DD: + 44| 207 845 7211 -firstname.lastname@example.org Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Melanie O'Hagan