Marketing Executive- Events- London
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
Marketing Executive- Company Overview
Major Players is working with a disruptor in the events space marketplace who are on the lookout for a Marketing Executive to join the marketing team of the UK's first SaaS enabled marketplace for creative meeting, off-site and event spaces that allows you to instantly search, book and pay for over 5000 venues across London and the UK. Launched in late 2015, they have received £4.2 million worth of investment since our creation, working with some of the biggest organisations around.
Marketing Executive- Role Summary
Reporting in to the Head of Marketing, this role works across a variety of areas- so if you are looking for a role that allows you to put your writing skills, SEO knowledge and overall digital marketing prowess to use, as well as marketing coordination and events organisation. Managing three different communities all of which focus on different area of the business's offerings- this role is an amazing opportunity for a marketing executive with a couple of years experience, that is looking for an exciting new challenge in a thriving organisation.
* Planning and executing all VIP events
* Management and execution of the Rewards Scheme
* Weekly reporting on the Business customer profiles
* Creating bespoke Business email and blog content
* Creating bespoke content for each Business customer, based on their booking behavior
- Producing a digital Host training programme, creating the materials and distributing to their Host community
* Communicating all product updates and changes to the Host and STACK community
* Creating optimised Host thought leadership content about current trends, issues and topics within the UK events industry
* Regular platform audits to ensure that all venue listings meet their standards and customer expectations
* Managing the delisting process for any Hosts from the marketplace
* Executing all marketing elements of the Power Host packages. This includes, but is not limited to, digital content, social media exposure, e-mail campaigns and events
* Managing the Power Host package schedule, working closely with the Sales team to ensure all packages are planned efficiently and delivered on time
* Executing all Power Host events, where we invite a selection of our corporate clients to the venue so they can showcase their offering. (These can range from private dinners, private screening to large scale events)
Required Skills& Experience:
* 2 years experience working in a marketing position
* Strong copywriting and content creation skills
* Strong event management skills
* Good interpersonal skills with a friendly and approachable nature
* An analytical mindset and an ability to use data to make informed decisions and deliver regular reports
* 2:1 at degree level
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew- Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew