Community Manager- Events- London
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
Community Manager- Company Overview
Major Players is working with a disruptor in the events space marketplace who are on the lookout for a Community Manager to join the marketing team of the UK's first SaaS enabled marketplace for creative meeting, off-site and event spaces that allows you to instantly search, book and pay for over 5000 venues across London and the UK. Launched in late 2015, they have received £4.2 million worth of investment since our creation, working with some of the biggest organisations around.
Community Manager- Role Summary
Reporting in the Head of Marketing, this role works across a variety of areas- so if you are looking for a role that allows you to put your writing skills, SEO knowledge and overall digital marketing prowess to use. Managing three different communities all of which focus on different area of community management- this role is an amazing opportunity for an experience community executive or manager looking for an exciting new challenge in a thriving organisation.
* Producing a digital training programme, creating the materials and distributing to their community
* Communicating all product updates and changes to the communities
* Creating optimised thought leadership content about current trends, issues and topics within the UK events industry
* Monitoring the venues activity on the marketplace and providing product support where necessary
* Regular platform audits to ensure that all venue listings meet their brand standards and customer expectations
* Executing all marketing elements of the subscribed venues packages. This includes, but is not limited to, digital content, social media exposure, e-mail campaigns and events
* Executing all PH events, where a selection of their corporate clients are invite to the venue so they can showcase their offering. (These can range from private dinners, private screenings to large scale events)
* Management and execution of their Business Rewards Scheme
* Weekly reporting on the Business customer profiles
* Creating bespoke Business email and blog content
* Creating bespoke content for each Business customer, based on their booking behaviour
* Planning and executing all Business VIP events
Required Skills& Experience:
* At least three years in Community Executive or Community Manager role
* Strong copywriting skills and basic SEO knowledge
* Strong event management skills
* Good interpersonal skills with a friendly and approachable nature
* An analytical mindset and an ability to use data to make informed decisions and deliver regular reports
* 2:1 at degree level
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew- Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew