This pioneering blockchain engineering company created a well known and succesful crypto currency. They are also currently working on a number of exciting products they will be introducing to market in the very near future. One of these products is a decentralised governance system.
They are looking for an experienced Community Manager who wants to help build the future of decentralised governance, to join the governance team. The future of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology depends on decentralised governance.
In the role you will be coordinating meetings of top-level decision makers, managing processes, and documenting outcomes. You will be responsible for administering digital and blockchain-based collaboration tools for senior stakeholders. You will also collaborate with our product and research teams to improve these tools and processes.
You'll act as an ambassador and champion for helping the community take ownership of the crypto coin to help create an environment that supports and nurtures a growing community of interest, while drawing in new audiences. This role requires a strong strategic and objective-driven mindset and the maturity to interface with senior stakeholders.
* Coordinating governance including meetings of top-level decision makers, implementing procedures, and documenting vote outcomes
* Executing tactical community activity from welcoming new members, generating discussion, acting as facilitator, mediating issues etc.
* Administering digital and blockchain-based collaboration tools for senior stakeholders
* Supporting the improvement of processes for blockchain governance
* Coordinating inputs from stakeholders ranging from executives to engineers to end users
* Synthesizing data and research into actionable insights that can be easily communicated to a non-technical audience
* Monitoring activity and creating reports
* Work closely with wider team to support the governance process
* Support initiatives to promote IO Global brand within the community
* Solid judgment and mature outlook
* Calm and personable
* Curious with growth-mindset
* Flexible & adaptable
* Team player with an ability to build relationships internally and externally
* Solid understanding of crypto communities
* Excellent listening skills and high emotional intelligence
* Experience in governance of crypto projects
* Expertise in governance systems a plus
Education / Experience
* Minimum of five years' experience in community and/or governance-related roles
* Some experience in ideation, innovation management and facilitation highly desirable
* Solid knowledge and understanding of community platforms/governance systems in crypto projects
* Understanding and experience of issue and crisis management
* Experienced and confident in data-driven approaches to community activity
* Excellent writing and language skills ( English)
* Good technical understanding (experience in blockchain and crypto technologies preferred)
* Experience in conflict resolution methodologies
The benefits of this role include; fully remote working, bonus and token plan.
To apply please follow the link
Contact: Suzanne Hamilton