We are looking for an experienced Community Manager to join our client who are a well-established and globally recognized brand within the Blockchain / Crypto space, this Community Manager role will be sitting within the governance team. The future of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology depends on decentralized governance.
Founded in 2015, our client is one of the world's pre-eminent blockchain research and engineering companies.
They are a fully decentralized, remote-working organization committed to the highest principles of academic rigour and evidence-based software development. The company builds high-assurance blockchain products for public and private sector clients.
Their goal is simple -to be the best in class by giving you the opportunity, resources and support to deliver your finest work to date. You'll work with some exceptionally talented and friendly individuals who are always open to new ideas and ways of working.
In the role you will help build the future of decentralized governance by coordinating meetings of top-level decision makers, managing processes, and documenting outcomes. You will be responsible for administering digital and blockchain-based collaboration tools for senior stakeholders. You will also collaborate with our product and research teams to improve these tools and processes.
You'll act as an ambassador and champion for helping the community take ownership of Cardano to help create an environment that supports and nurtures a growing community of interest, while drawing in new audiences. This role requires a strong strategic and objective-driven mindset and the maturity to interface with senior stakeholders.
* Coordinating governance including meetings of top-level decision makers, implementing procedures, and documenting vote outcomes
* Executing tactical community activity from welcoming new members, generating discussion, acting as facilitator, mediating issues etc.
* Administering digital and blockchain-based collaboration tools for senior stakeholders
* Supporting the improvement of processes for blockchain governance
* Coordinating inputs from stakeholders ranging from executives to engineers to end users
* Synthesizing data and research into actionable insights that can be easily communicated to a non-technical audience
* Monitoring activity and creating reports
* Work closely with wider team to support the governance process
* Support initiatives to promote the global brand within the community
* Solid judgment and mature outlook
* Calm and personable
* Curious with growth-mindset
* Flexible & adaptable
* Team player with an ability to build relationships internally and externally
* Solid understanding of crypto communities
* Excellent listening skills and high emotional intelligence
* Experience in governance of crypto projects
* Expertise in governance systems a plus
Education / Experience
* Experience in community and/or governance-related roles
* Some experience in ideation, innovation management and facilitation highly desirable
* Solid knowledge and understanding of community platforms/governance systems in crypto projects
* Understanding and experience of issue and crisis management
* Experienced and confident in data-driven approaches to community activity
* Excellent writing and language skills ( English)
* Good technical understanding (experience in blockchain and crypto technologies preferred)
Contact: Natalie Kufuor-Lodge