Community Executive - Travel - Clientside - South East London
Contact: Dave Newman
£21,000 - £25,000
Community Executive - The Company
Major Players are working with a superstar brand in the lifestyle and travel world. They've got decades worth of heritage and a big passion for being at the forefront of youth culture. This is a vibrant, exciting and dynamic brand with significant global reach and influence and they've been providing a variety of services for almost 60 years.
Community Executive - The Role
Our client is looking for a Community Executive to play a key role in how the social and content teams interact with their online and offline communities - you will take advocacy of the brand to the next level. You'll be a leading force in understanding where and how to talk to their millennial and gen z audience, stay constantly aware of what the audience are both loving and hating and know how to turn ideas into actions. Your role is a broad one and will span social and digital community management, content management, copywriting, editorial support and analytics.
* Work within the marketing team and sit within the editorial team and work closely with the video and social teams
* Take ownership of the editorial community program and be invested in taking the growth of the program to the next level. You'll be responsible for promoting community content across social, video and email, as well as growing awareness through PR, partnerships, outreach and more.
* Take ownership of the community program's advocacy program, working with always on writers and tracking submissions to ensure writers are consistently working towards new targets.
* Take ownership of community engagement across social channels.
* Track content performance, sentiment and conversations across social channels, reporting back to the team with ideas to turn analysis into successful content.
* Brainstorm offline community engagement opportunities to further understand how our audience think, including running focus groups etc
* Plan and write monthly articles for the editorial content platform.
* General copy writing duties as required
* Stay abreast of current trends within the travel and lifestyle space as it relates to millennials and gen z, and report back to the team on a monthly basis.
Skills & Experience: -
* Be willing to take a project in its infancy and have the tenacity, passion and skill set to make it your own.
* Be a first class communicator and listener, and know how to drive and steer conversation.
* Be an ideas person, always bringing fresh, creative and cool concepts to the table, and always looking for new ways of doing things.
* Be analytical, and have the confidence to report back to stakeholders at every level of the business
* Be intrinsically in touch with the youth market.
* Have a creative mind, understands what content works (and what doesn't) for millennials and Gen Z's, and is able to craft ideas backed up with research as to why they will work/resonate.
* Have the ability to work independently when needed. We want someone confident in their abilities, with the ability to deliver the goods.
* Be someone looking to make their mark, who loves a sociable, fun, and travel obsessed work place.
* Have 1-2 years of experience in a community led, or editorial role.
Don't delay, apply today.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "DAVE NEWMAN". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Dave Newman | DD: + 44| 207 845 7269. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.