Community and Social Media Manager – Ecommerce– Hybrid (London/WFH)
£40,000 - £45,000
An exciting FMCG brand is on the lookout for a Community and Social Media Manager to join their driven ecommerce sales team. Their product portfolio is highly competitive yet remaining sustainable and true to themselves.
They are inspiring people all over to be creative wherever we may be.
The Community and Social Media Manager will naturally be customer-obsessed and loves to inspire and support others. You will spend your days engaging with customers and potential partners, educating them on our throwaway culture and how we can change that!
You will be responsible for social channels such as FB, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Twitter and Pinterest.
Responsibilities – Community and Social Media Manager
- Manage the production of all organic social media content, ensuring they are aligned with company’s messaging
- Project management – briefing internal and external agencies as well as freelancers when needed
- Create regular engagement opportunities for all platforms which allow customers to share ideas, opinions and spark discussions.
- Responding daily to questions and comments by customers across all platforms
- Create and maintain key relationships with influencers, mutual sharing
- Grow social communities
- Create and manage all email newsletter content
- Work with email performance marketing teams in collaboration
- A/B testing
- Manage the production of all content, sharing pieces from our community. Develop relationships with our most loyal fans/followers and involve them with our loyalty programme.
- Use influencers, customers’ projects as content, share their successes and allow them to become inspirations.
- Establish online and offline programme events
Requirements – Community and Social Media Manager
- 5 years ecommerce / content management experience, ideally within social media management, content or product.
- Strong creative skills, passionate about repairing, mending, fixing, DIY or clothing repairs
- Expert knowledge with social media engagement.
- Knowledge of testing and performance optimisations, including DTC, Amazon etc
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Comfortable with presenting
Major Players are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly believe that building a diverse and inclusive team is fundamental to our success. We want to hear from you regardless of your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability.
For further assistance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me:
Search for “Krishna Dayal” – To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Krishna Dayal | DD: + 44| 207 845 7266 – Krishna.firstname.lastname@example.org Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
Contact: Krishna Dayal