Communications Manager -Publisher of travel and entertainment deals - Central London
Up to £75k + Amazing Benefits
Communications Manager - The Company
My client is the world's leading publisher or travel and entertainment deals. With 28 million members, they provide insider deals and one-of-a-kind experiences personally reviewed by their deal experts around the globe. For almost 20 years they have worked in partnership with more than 2,000 top suppliers.
Communications Manager - The Role
This role is as much about leading the evolution of the PR strategy in the UK by elevating and promoting the brand far and wide. This could involve anything from announcing the latest trends from member surveys, championing the voice of the consumer on industry issues to breaking the internet with headline-grabbing content.
* Work closely with the global PR team to set a yearly PR plan-the specific themes will be devised locally, with the UK strategy set by the PR manager
* Lead agencies and freelancers on various PR projects to ensure optimal output
* Co-ordinate the schedule of corporate releases, liaising with the company's founder and the managing director for the UK
* Creation of all PR material for UK media
* Secure coverage across online, print and broadcast media
* Become the key media contact for the UK by building a network of contacts in the travel, consumer and trade sectors
* Identify the success measures and track the ROI of all coverage
* Take the lead on media events and exclusive member events across the year
* Support the brand marketing manager to secure campaign exposure with key media
Communications Manager - Required skills/interests
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent
* Relevant experience in PR and communications in a senior position
* Strong communicator
* Seeks out opportunities and identifies how we can capitalise on emerging communication channels
* Highly developed knowledge of PR, social media and the evolving digital landscape
* Experience working with influencers and bloggers
* A good sense of humour-we're a small-knit team that works hard but likes to have fun doing so
If this is the PR and Marketing Manager role for you then do not hesitate and apply now !
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£100k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Ryan Farrell" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ryan Farrell | DD: + 44| 207 845 7259 - Ryan.Farrell@majorplayers.co.uk, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Ryan Farrell