Communications Manager & Talent Media- Professional Rugby Club - 35K
Communications Manager - The Company My client is an English professional rugby union club based in London.
Communications Manager - The Role My client is looking for someone who is passionate and knowledgeable about rugby, social media, communications and the business of sport. Key Responsibilities
* Working within the PR Team as part of a busy Press Office to deliver engaging PR campaigns, gaining positive editorial and digital exposure for clients.
* Liaising with clients and internal and external stakeholders to drive coverage as well as reporting progress and results
* Attend home & away matches for interviews
* Drafting media materials such as press releases and e-alerts
* Managing agencies and third party suppliers when required
* Establish and maintain relationships with key media and influencer contacts
* Internal Liaison- All internal departments/Training Ground
* External Liaison - Media Agencies, Influencers, Press
Communications Manager - Required skills/interests
* MUST HAVE previous experience in a PR/Comms experience
* Enthusiastic team player with can do attitude
* Social Media Experience
* Excellent written and spoken English.
* Copywriting skills: You need to be hot on spelling, grammar and proof-reading, as well as have a creative flair for producing engaging copy.
* Presentation skills: From communicating ideas to your team to presenting stories to journalists, you need to organise information in a succinct and interesting way to capture their attention.
If this is the Communications Manager role for you then do not hesitate and apply now !
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Carla De Sa" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Carla.firstname.lastname@example.org Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Carla De Sa