Communications Manager - Insurance - Milton Keynes
Contact: Richa Arora
£50,000 - £60,000 - Permanent - Full-time
Communications Manager - The Company
My client is the leader in providing high quality service to the victims of negligent uninsured driving and untraced motorists. A lot of their work is around addressing fraud and also analysing the impact of fraud on policy premiums. Having been around for nearly 75 years, the company boasts of an amazing work culture driven by collaboration and dedication. The company works closely with insurers, solicitors, government bodies and claimants.
Communications Manager - The Role
The role has come about as result of re-structure within the team and will report into the Chief Communications Officer. You will be required to work on internal and external communications projects and be the driving force behind the current organisational transformation. You will have the responsibility to define the key campaign performance metrics and also deliver assets on time and budget with the help of in-house studio. The work will be across integrated communications for internal and external audience, and will cover B2B and B2C externally therefore adapatability in the role is key.
Communications Manager - Key Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Chief Comms Officer on the look and feel of the communications
- Assist in shaping the transformation communication strategy
- Be extremely comfortable with the Creatives, studio and external suppliers
- Budget management for omni-channel campaigns
- Travel between London & Milton Keynes
Communications Manager - Required skills/interests
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Previous Integrated communications delivery experience essential.
If this is the Communication Manager role for you then do not hesitate and apply now!
We have a variety of marketing/Brand/Communications roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Richa Arora" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Richa Arora| DD: + 44| 207 845 7223 - email@example.com, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.