Communications Manager- Charity - Central London
Contact: Ryan Farrell
Salary Up to £35k + Amazing Benefits
Communications Manager - The Company
My client is an independent charity. They are a commissioning and grant-making body, not a provider of services. Their aim is to broaden public understanding of an addictive and debilitating public health issue and to advance the cause of harm prevention, helping those that do develop problems get the support they need quickly and effectively.
Communications Manager - The Role
To support and assist in the delivery of an impactful campaign, you will be managing the everyday management of the campaign as well as contributing to its ongoing development and expansion over time. You will also be managing social media channels and also informing and implementing the development of other communication campaigns.
You will work closely with the appointed advertising, media and research agencies.
Communications Manager- Key Responsibilities
* To work with the appointed agencies (and consultants) in the development and implementation of the campaign
* To ensure collaborative working between the various parties involved
* To manage budgets and timely delivery of the campaign
* To help extend the campaign at the grassroots, community level (and as part of this, foster relationships with the football community)
* To contribute to and support the ongoing development and expansion of the campaign over time
* To ensure that impacts of all key activities are evaluated and reported on
* To help provide regular feedback on campaign status and performance to all involved: Campaign and Advisory Boards, as well as the agency teams
* To manage the social media channels
Communications Manager - Required skills/interests
* Good communication (and listening) skills
* Good presentational skills
* Experience of working on / delivering advertising campaigns including digital implementation.
* Experience can be client or agency-side, or both
* Experience of working on / with social media campaigns
* Ability to work collaboratively in a small team, delivering at pace
* Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage own workload
* Pragmatic with strong attention to detail.
* Experience of the nature and requirements of public health campaigns and / or campaigns that involve behaviour change
* Experience of working on business that targets younger males, 16-34 and knowledge of sport, specifically football.
* Working knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methodologies
If this is the Communications Manager role for you then do not hesitate and apply now !
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Ryan Farrell" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ryan Farrell | DD: + 44| 207 845 7259 - Ryan.Farrell@majorplayers.co.uk, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.