Communication and Content Marketing Specialist – SaaS – London
£40,000 - £45,000
Communication and Content Marketing Specilaist– SaaS
This is an opportunity to join a thriving Saas compnay in London. This is the perfect role for an experienced Communication and Content Marketing Specialist who has either previous experience working within a SaaS compnay who enjoys technical content writing. The role requires the perfect candidate to create and deliver effective, engaging, and compelling content for both internal and external audiences to help differentiate the brand.
Responsibilities – Communication and Content Marketing Specilaist
• Work with CMO, Product Marketing, Demand Generation and Digital to define and drive the annual content editorial calendar and plan.
• Repurpose content across multiple channels and collaborate with key stakeholders across Digital, Sales and other teams to ensure optimised usage in social selling.
• Write engaging website copy to sell the platform, including web pages, landing pages, news articles, blogs, email campaigns and newsletters.
• Generating ideas for new content through a combination of research and subject matter expert engagement.
• Be responsible for copywriting, proofing and supporting the editing of content in variety of formats (offline/online/video) to drive leads and raise the profile of the brand.
• Work with Digital Marketing Manager and/or SEO agencies to optimise all content with SEO keywords where appropriate
• Plan, create and schedule social media posts in line with social media strategy for the business, managing the social content calendar and tracking engagement metrics.
Requirements – Communication and Content Marketing Specilaist
• Previous experience in creation of engaging marketing content to drive lead generation programs
• Experience in Social media content creation, posting and channel management
• Experience in supporting PR programs
• Experience working within modern, funnel-driven marketing organisations
• Strong copywriting skills
• Experience of working with video and podcasts formats
• Experience of working within the marketing function of a software or technology provider
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Simon Spencer-Rouen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Simon Spencer-Rouen
Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly!
(For further assurance, please check my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; search for "Simon Spencer-Rouen")