Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity to start the New Year? Are you a driven Commercial Leader, who's looking for a new challenge to work with a revolutionised food and consumer goods delivery service?
Contact: Shelley Wright
This business are showing signs of continuous growth, even throughout the pandemic they have seen an even bigger increase in demand for its services. To give you some insight, this business operates in more than 200 cities across 12 different countries, and revenue is likely to hit 800 million this year…
It's a senior role for the business, so we are looking for someone who's commercially minded, driven and can lead the strategic vision for the region. This is a job that's all about the business Growth by looking at how you can drive the business profits forwards.
**Please note this is a Leeds based job**
The job will include;
* Leading the strategic vision for the region operationally, implementing ideas to convert to new business against set KPI's
* Heading up and leading the management of the your regions team by looking at the growth of where the business is heading for their career development
* Managing the regions P&L to ensure profit targets are hit
* With it being a senior regional role, you will be acting as the face of the business, building and maintaining those key client relationships
* You will work closely with the marketing team to accelerate revenue growth, contributing some key ideas using marketing insights
* Improving customer outcome and experience with the business
* Must have experience in a similar role, delivering outputs against set KPI's
* 5+ years experience with commercial experience working with P&L responsibility
* Ability to use your skills to effectively build client relationships whether it's via email, over the phone or face to face
* Due to the nature of the role, excellent communications skills are a must
* Team management of commercial teams and remote workers is essential
* Being able to managing negotiations with potential clients
* Travel is required (2/3 days a week)
There's some amazing benefits to this job... the biggest being all new starters have equity in the business which at this level is an amazing perk.
If this is you and you're looking for an exciting new challenge…