Major Players are exclusively working with an iconic Premier League Football Club. This world renowned Club has recently undertaken an exciting Marketing restructure, placing Content at the heart of its plans.
They wish to appoint a talented Commercial Content Manager into a newly created role. This individual will be responsible for strategically leading the club's branded and commercial content activities - playing a high profile role in commercialising the club's digital estate.
The Commercial Content Manager will liaise with internal Partnership teams and develop key relationships with new and existing club sponsors.
Armed with two producers, you will be charged with developing creative and innovative content to a huge global digital audience!
Your responsibilities will include:
* Developing and deliver creative, compelling and commercially viable branded content strands for existing club partners
* Work closely with the partner development team to create and pitch branded content ideas to prospective partners
* Work with the partner development team to create new digital distribution models for partners combining organic reach, paid reach and third-party media distribution
* Develop new branded content and media activation opportunities with existing club partners
* Develop paid and earned distribution plans for branded content series
* Own the branded content process from ideation through production and distribution to reporting
* Manage the Club Producer and Assistant Club producer in the development and delivery of branded content
* Experience in creative content development and experience in a video production environment
* Experience in a commercial role at a media company or agency
* A creative and innovative approach to commercialisation of content and channels
* An awareness of the wider sports sponsorship landscape
* Experience of developing and delivering multi-platform distribution plans
* Knowledge of paid media
Contact: Joe Faulkner