CMS Specialist/Front End Developer
We are looking for an experienced CMS Specialist / Front End Developer who is passionate about web marketing, user experience and mobile destinations. As an expert in web surfaces, you will build, launch, maintain and optimize customized landing environments.
* Create, manage and launch content to the client's public B2B website and related properties using their proprietary home-grown content management system.
* Build web pages based on existing or new HTML components/templates
* Support cross-channel marketing efforts through minor editing of content and publishing across email, blog and web.
* Implement technical SEO best practices including content structure, tags and data cataloguing.
* Adhere to the client's brand and content standards and guidelines.
* Implement web analytics tags and tracking.
* Work cross-functionally with business, creative and technical teams.
* Test new web UI functionality and write non-technical documentation.
* Edit image and video assets to be web-optimized and abide by company's brand guidelines.
What we are looking for:
* 5+ years of experience, and high level of proficiency, with HTML & CSS required.
* Experience with Adobe Photoshop or other graphic editing software preferred.
* Experience with video editing software preferred.
* Experience with marketing and advertising preferred.
* Experience implementing web analytics packages preferred.
* Excellent communication and project management skills.
* Ability to multi-task and effectively operate in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment.
* WordPress experience,
* Responsive design
Click to apply, or, to find out more, please contact Sophia from Major Partners on 0207 845 7279
Contact: Sophia McClean