CMS Specialist - Award Winning Content Agency - £55,000 - £65,000
Contact: Harry Maguire
CMS Specialist - The Company
An award winning global creative content agency is looking to expand its team! They are specialists in creating meaningful and inspiring creative content for brands big and small and have a growing team of creative and innovative individuals who have a passion for telling engaging stories across all channels.
CMS Specialist - Your role
They are looking for an experienced CMS Specialist / Front End Developer who is passionate about web marketing, user experience and mobile destinations. As an expert in web surfaces, you will build, launch, maintain and optimise customised landing environments to educate and delight their global client base.
CMS Specialist - Your Responsibilities
* Create, manage and launch content to the client's public B2B website and related properties using their proprietary home-grown content management system.
* Build web pages based on existing or new HTML components/templates
* Support cross-channel marketing efforts through minor editing of content and publishing across email, blog and web.
* Implement technical SEO best practices including content structure, tags and data cataloguing.
* Adhere to the client's brand and content standards and guidelines.
* Implement web analytics tags and tracking.
* Work cross-functionally with business, creative and technical teams.
* Test new web UI functionality and write non-technical documentation.
* Edit image and video assets to be web-optimised and abide by company's brand guidelines.
CMS Specialist - Your Skills
* 5+ years of experience, and high level of proficiency, with HTML & CSS required.
* Experience with Adobe Photoshop or other graphic editing software preferred.
* Experience with video editing software preferred.
* Experience with marketing and advertising preferred.
* Experience implementing web analytics packages preferred.
* Excellent communication and project management skills.
* Ability to multi-task and effectively operate in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment.
* Good team player with passion, energy and a sense of humour.
In return, you'll be working as part of one of London's top agencies and have the opportunity to work on global projects for some fantastic brands. Alongside a competitive salary and host of fantastic benefits, you'll have the opportunity to diversify your skills as part of a creative team who really love what they do.
If this is the role for you then APPLY NOW!!
We have a range of Design and Development roles on at the moment from £20,000 - £130,000
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "HARRY MAGUIRE". To apply for this opportunity or for further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org