Major Players are working with a communications agency in East London to recruit for a Freelance Client Support Team Manger to lead their Digital Support Team.
* You will manage all incoming requests and queries via telephone and email as the first point of contact for their website clients, overseeing incoming support tickets and working with the overseas development team to ensure responses are aligned to SLAs
* Ensure client's websites and applications are kept up to date - you will need to provide proactive content management support, technical expertise and recommendations to the agency's website clients ensuring they are consistently up-to-date and aligned to industry best practice
* Manage key financial reports and billing/supplier invoicing
* Ability to clearly explain and translate technical requirements as the liaison between internal teams and external clients and partners
* Ability to deliver exceptional client service
* A problem solver, who is organised and can multi-task with ease
* Prior experience managing websites and other digital communications tools
* Knowledge of Content Management Systems (in particular Umbraco and Wordpress)
* Understanding of the financial markets and IR industry
* Knowledge of SEO/Google Analytics/Google Webmaster Tools
* Basic HTML
If this role sounds like you and you're available for your next role, please get in touch.
Contact: Lydia Wheeldon