I'm working exclusively with a full service award winning agency based in Essex, who are on the lookout for a Client Strategist to join their expanding team.
As a Client Strategist your role is very much focused on working with the strategy team to deliver marketing strategies across all marketing channels.
*This is a position for someone who is looking to get out of the City or someone who doesn't mind the 40 minute commute to work from central London.*
As a Client Strategist the role will be…
* A very client facing role, working closely with the clients in developing and advising on the strategy across multi-channel marketing plans
* Working closely with different teams on work to be executed, making sure that the strategy is correctly delivered throughout the process
* Tracking and analysing client competitors and deliver recommendations based on the insights found
* Understanding different market industry / market audiences that are fit for purpose
* Work closely with the Head of Strategy to deliver client proposals and reports to present
* Use live campaign and post campaign analysis to help with insights into the businesses activity
To be considered for the role… We are looking for someone who has experience in a similar position working in an Agency. Experience working in strategic marketing is a must, with experience working in digital and traditional marketing. We're looking for someone who is up for the challenge and wants to help drive the businesses forwards with new opportunities for clients. As the position is very strategic driven, we need someone who is passionate about insights and strategy to deliver fab proposals for clients.
Most of all we're looking for someone who's excited about a new challenge.
If this is you then please apply below!
Contact: Shelley Wright