Perfectly positioned for this unprecedented shift to digital, a growing cultural intelligence brand is now recruiting for a passionate and commercially driven Client Services Manager.
The award winning company uses an AI platform to provide unbiased, actionable insights that help brands understand and tap into pockets of culture that can fuel growth. The company endeavours to create community driven brands of all scales who engage with their audiences in original and meaningful ways and prosper because of it. The collaborative and passionate team are invested in excellence and as such, have built an impressive and ever growing roster of clients including L'Oréal, Unilever, P&G, Pfizer, Diageo and Samsung and many more!
Securing large industry leading brands as clients, it is imperative to the team that they now not only deliver an exceptional level of service in order to retain these relationships but that they maximise accounts, helping their clients get the most out of their service and product. The Client Services Manager is responsible for realising this ambition.
- Attending and leading on-boarding and launch process with the client to effectively translate the client needs into clearly defined deliverables - training the clients on effective self-serve use of the platform.
- Involvement in development and delivery of client work, both via the platform and working with strategists to produce additional scoped deliverables.
- Managing day-to-day communications and delivery of client work, as well as engaging in regular contact points with the client.
- Working with brand preferred partners and the client's internal and external (agency) teams to help deliver an end-to-end solution and ascertain results, finding opportunities for case studies, PR etc wherever possible.
- Identifying upsells and referrals from existing clients or other growth opportunities arising from client networks.
- Liaising with sales client owner on CRM - Preparing and implementing growth plans for each client, identifying key objectives, path to renewal and ongoing account growth opportunities, plus the conducting of quarterly business reviews (QBRs)
- Feeding back new product features to the product team, especially those designed to lock in regular usage behaviours of clients.
- Supporting pre-sales by collaborating with sales to review proposed methodologies and scope of services, based on understanding of client needs and product capabilities
Skills and Attributes
- Experience working in a client services or account management role in a data informed marketing, media company or agency, working closely with brand marketers and understanding brand challenges.
- Excellent relationship building and management skills
- Strategic thinker and commercially aware, with the ability to identify opportunities for growth and drive up-sells and renewals.
- Articulate and confident pitching/presenting
- Proven ability to manage multiple stakeholder relationships, including the internal and external client teams, and preferred partners.
- Agile and adaptive in order to flex to client needs and opportunities quickly, working in a small and collaborative team.
- Interested in learning and working with data insights within marketing, media etc.
Salary : Dependant on experience
Location : Ideally commutable to London
Major Players are the UK’s leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit:www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Tayla Wagenhauser