Client Partner - Agency - London
Contact: Marta Canga-Roza
Up to £65,000
Our client is a young, vibrant agency that boats a friendly, collaborative and hardworking atmosphere. Our client works with well-known multinational clients and joining at this stage will allow you to make it even more of a success. Our client also offers a comprehensive benefits scheme which includes subsidised gym memberships, use of the office game room and great support and development schemes.
With teams of experts sitting across natural search, paid search, display, mobile, creative and more, the role of the Client Partner will be to deliver campaigns. The Client Partner will also line manage a number of Account Directors, providing guidance and support for their personal growth and client performance. Further responsibilities include:
* Maintain and grow client relationships in terms of revenue and across client's departments and stakeholders, horizontally and vertically
* Provide strategic direction to ensure campaigns that meet and exceed KPIs and expectations are delivered
* Ensure integration and consistency of message across different digital disciplines
* Responsibility for all finance processes, including internal forecasting and reconciliations
* Supporting day to day operations to ensure continual high levels of communication with clients
* Overseeing and signing off campaign planning from brief stage onwards
* Proven track record in relationship management in digital marketing, with at least +5 years' experience, ideally agency-side
* Proven knowledge of digital, including search, display, creative, social and affiliates
* An awareness of the wider marketing mix
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to empathise with the stress and concerns of client's day-to-day jobs
* Strong attention to detail
* A proven record with large, complex campaigns
* Clear verbal and written communication skills, including a high level of English grammar
If you want to work in a friendly company with amazing benefits, develop your career and become part of our client's growth plans, then please APPLY!
For further assistance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me:
Search for "Marta Canga Roza" - To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact me here | DD: + 44| 207 845 7242 - firstname.lastname@example.org Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.