Chinese Speaking SEO Manager - London
Contact: Ed Davidson
£30,000 - £35,000
Major Players are excited to be working with a client that specialises in advertising within China that is looking for an SEO Manager who is fluent in Chinese. Our client boasts continuous growth which has created the position for a vibrant and creative SEO Manager to fill. As well as the amazing opportunities for development, the SEO Manager will also have access to benefits that include 29 days' annual leave, a choice of Windows or Apple laptop and cinema and restaurant discounts.
Responsibilities - Chinese Speaking SEO Manager
* Routinely dealing with complex SEO issues
* Offsite SEO including backlink analyses and outreach strategy
* Leading SEO strategies and tactics
* Training and mentoring SEO Executives and upskilling the wider team on SEO related matters
* Main client contact
* Leading client meetings and quarterly reviews
Requirements - Chinese Speaking SEO Manager
* Fluent in either Mandarin or Cantonese
* 2-3 years' SEO agency experience
* Thorough understanding of on and off page SEO
* Excellent Excel skills
* Commercial approach to projects using budgets
* An interest in global cultures and digital marketing
* Knowledge and understanding of related fields including web analytics, PPC and social media
* Management/ mentoring experience
If this is the SEO Manager role for you then do not hesitate and APPLY!
For further assistance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me:
Search for "Ed Davidson" - To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact me here | DD: + 44| 207 845 7204 - firstname.lastname@example.org Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.