Chief Brand Officer - Central London seed start-up - Charity sector - £up to £80k
Chief Brand Officer - The Company
My client is a well-celebrated start-up that has secured millions £££ in seed round and are gearing up towards their Series-A funding round. The company's IP is their digital platform that matches students who are from low-income/underprivileged backgrounds to universities and employers through their all-encompassing mentorship offering. They are proudly on a mission to unleash talent and propel them into the UK's top universities and employers. Having worked extensively on tech and operations, they are now ready to take a step further and invest in all things brand for the company and hiring for their first brand person - the Chief Brand Officer.
Chief Brand Officer - The Role
The person will be a dynamic self-starter who can grow the company's brand into one of the UK's leading B2C brands. With a solid foundation, a powerful brand identity and a wide range of brand assets, this person's role will take the outreach and engagement to the next level. As a core part of the Executive team, you will drive the development and execution of brand campaigns and be responsible for the ongoing brand management. This key role will require an ability to be comfortable engaging with external stakeholders, such as our PR agency and Brand agency, whilst also building and managing a brand team within the company.
Chief Brand Officer - The responsibilities
- You will be required to design the brand strategy that's aimed at engagement from all stakeholders - school students, undergrad students, schools, universities, public sector bodies, investors, potential investors, and the executive leadership.
- You would have worked in a similar capacity (not within marketing BUT brand capacity) at a high-growth start-up. You will be essentially the chief storyteller - the architect and steward of the brand through success stories, milestones, thought leadership and compelling content in the right channels. The company wants sophisticated brand-pull mechanism to awareness rather than a sales-push approach and therefore similar experience is an absolute must.
- You will be responsible for brand reach across owned, earned, and shared media; brand engagement across owned, earned, and shared media; social listening and sentiment based measures; rand loyalty measures.
- You will be building and leading the brand team and also manage external agencies.
- You will be reporting into the CEO and be responsible for all the brand building capabilities in-house that target the 16-25 Y/Oaudience segment. Therefore, experience of working with this demographic is an absolute must too.
We have a variety of Marketing, PR & Comms roles on at present (£40k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for. For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me: "Richa Arora" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
Contact: Richa Arora