CG Supervisor - Automotive VR specialist - £65,000 - Remote working or generous relocation package to Newcastle
The company is award-winning business, working at the forefront of 3D technology. They are proud to deliver projects for some of the biggest automotive brands in the world such as VW, Audi and Lamborghini.
CG Supervisor - Your Role
As CG Supervisor you will lead the talented Environment Art team, overseeing the work of a team of accomplished 3D Artists and providing creative and technical oversight on a range of automotive client projects and products.
This is a newly created role, due to increased customer demand, and you will be a high energy individual who is committed to delivering the highest quality creative work and keen to develop and mentor a strong team of artists.
This role is available to remote working candidates, provided you are happy occasionally visit the state of the art studio on Newcastle Quayside. A generous relocation package will be offered to candidates that are interested in relocating to the thriving city of Newcastle.
CG Supervisor - The role
* Assisting and supervising creative resources to achieve the artistic goals and client brief in production.
* Provide creative and technical solutions on an on-going basis, which deliver to client and internal quality expectations.
* An understanding of current technology trends, and how tools and techniques could be applied in production to improve quality or accelerate production.
* Assigning resources to projects, recruiting to expand your team when necessary, and working with external subcontractors.
* Provide mentoring to team members and conduct performance evaluations
CG Supervisor - Requirements
* Leadership and management experience
* Strong communication skills, with proven ability to deliver information successfully to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
* Can liaise with the customer for a creative brief, lead customer meetings and internal production meetings.
* Has at least 10 years' experience working in a CG role, and at least 5 years in a supervision role.
* An understanding of 3d production pipelines.
CG Supervisor - Desirable skills
* Experience in automotive
* Experience with real-time visualisation would be beneficial
Contact: Joe Faulkner