Campaign Executive - Government & Health
Campaign Executive - The Company
My client is the leading commissioner of prevention and treatment services for gambling harms UK. They have grown massively in the last 2 years and are now growing their marketing team as they are launching new campaigns to target all demographics.
Campaign Executive - The Role
My client is looking for an enthusiastic Campaign Executive who can support the team in taking their campaigns to the next level! The main aim for this role is to increase brand awareness and effectively communicate their purpose.
* External Communications
* Marketing Campaigns
* Generating ideas for, and implementing, new marketing initiatives
* Social media
* Graphic design - Canva; AdobePro;
Campaign Executive - Required skills/interests
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong organisation skills, with a proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Good time management skills, with natural ability to prioritise and manage workload.
* Excellent communication skills, with the confidence to liaise with a variety of stakeholders, both internally and externally
London, up to £40K DOE
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Carla.email@example.com
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Carla De Sa