Major Players are delighted to be working with a business that counts the biggest names in the Beauty and Consumer Goods industries as their clients! Propelled into success and growth mode during the pandemic, our client has used creativity and technology to take Product Sampling into the digital age!
Your knowledge across Social (Paid and Organic) will play a key role in powering highly effective and engaging product sampling campaigns. This is a rare opportunity to directly advise prestigious clients such as Clarins and L'Occitane en Provence, helping their products reach the best audiences and creating a lasting impact.
As a Campaign Manager, you will work in a small and highly collaborative team to deliver a personalised product sampling experience, helping brands to engage with online audiences through the power of all things social; Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, Snapchat and other forms of publisher platforms!
Get in touch if you are a well-organised Campaign Manager with outstanding digital marketing expertise and excellent attention to detail. Working closely with the Head of Growth, you'll be liaising directly with clients and responsible for ensuring product sampling campaigns are set up to the highest standard.
Location - Flexible. As long as you are able to join the team at their Brighton HQ for a minimum of one day a week.
Salary - £35,000 - £40,000
* Managing digital sampling campaigns from end-to-end, working with some of the biggest and most exciting brands in beauty and personal care.
* Capturing project requirements and briefs and setting up campaigns within our platform and project management tools.
* Liaising with clients to ensure they are kept aware of timelines and the requirements of them to complete tasks on-time.
* Providing advice and guidance on media strategy and execution across Facebook/Instagram, TikTok, Google, publishers, and other channels.
* Working closely with our fulfilment team to ensure campaigns are booked in with our third-party partners, and that sample stock is received and processed correctly.
* Working closely with others on the campaign team to ensure assets such as ads, landing pages and campaign emails are set up correctly, with best practice in mind, and on-brand for our client
* Testing and QA-ing campaigns and gaining approval from clients on their campaign assets ahead of go live to ensure that each campaign runs successfully.
Skills & Experience
* You will have excellent communication, time-management and organisational skills
Contact: Jamie Short
* You have a minimum of 3 year's experience in social media / digital marketing / email / CRM.
* You will be interested in the latest trends in beauty & FMCG.
* You will benefit from previous experience in a client-facing role, perhaps as an operational account manager or project manager
* You will have impeccable attention to detail.
* You are active on social media and have an understanding of social media / influencer best practice and trends.
* You will enjoy working within a fast-paced team and be confident to contribute towards the overall success of the team, whilst also able to work on your own initiative.