Campaign Manager - Consumer Tech - London/Remote Work - 55K
Campaign Manager - The Company My client is a consumer technology company that wants to inspire people to believe in the positive potential of technology again, and will set the pace starting in 2021. My client seeks to remove barriers between people and technology, to bring back artistry, passion and trust to the field of consumer technology.
Campaign Manager - The Role
This role requires someone who can help deliver some amazing campaigns and product launches. This person will work closely with Heads of Marketing and Europe, ensuring the execution of our marketing strategy globally and in Europe.
* Project management of marketing campaigns
* Managing and collaborating with internal teams and external partners/agencies to ensure all launch activities run smoothly;
* Oversight and management of campaign budgets;
* Developing and implementing flexible processes that can be rolled out internally and with our partners, to support on-going production.
Campaign Manager - Required skills/interests
* 3yrs Background and relevant experience
* Creating a new category so experience of bringing disruptive new products to market is a plus.
* Strong knowledge of consumer tech
* Strong project management skills and flexible attitude;
* Proactive, positive thinker, and goal oriented;
* Good communicator at all levels;
* Ability to solve practical problems and carry out responsibilities with minimal supervision;
We have a variety of marketing roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Carla De Sa To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Carla De Sa|- Carla.firstname.lastname@example.org, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Carla De Sa