Campaign Manager - London
Major Players has an opportunity for a Campaign Manager in an award-winning online marketplace that helps their customers make informed decisions for them to get on with what matters in life.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Campaign Manager to join at a time where our client is going through transformation and launching key new initiatives into the market. We are seeking a talented Campaign specialist to join the team and lead and execute all seasonal campaigns.
Responsibilities - Campaign Manager
* Lead all seasonal campaigns
* Develop, plan and execute cross channel campaigns
* Coordinate the campaign creation process across different channels including PPC, SEO, CRM, PR and Social
* Work with the Sales team to secure offers and activities from key retailers
* Carry out and circulate detailed analysis of campaigns and use this to improve later campaigns
* Lead campaign planning meetings with channel managers
Requirements - Campaign Manager
* Experience leading cross channel campaigns
* Data driven with experience delivering campaign KPIs
* Experience in panning campaigns within the B2C digital sector
* Excellent attention to detail
* Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
* Ability to work independently and to a time limit
* Experience across the entire campaign management life cycle
If you're looking to work in a fast-growing and collaborative environment, with amazing benefits, then please APPLY!
For further assistance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me:
Search for "Marta Canga Roza" - To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact me here | DD: + 44| 207 845 7242 - firstname.lastname@example.org Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Marta Canga-Roza