Communications Planner - Insurance - Milton Keynes
Contact: Richa Arora
Up to £80,000 - FTC - 18 months
Communications Planner - The Company
My client is the leader in providing high quality service to the victims of negligent uninsured driving and untraced motorists. A lot of their work is around addressing fraud and also analysing the impact of fraud on policy premiums. Having been around for nearly 75 years, the company boasts of an amazing work culture driven by collaboration and dedication. The company works closely with insurers, solicitors, government bodies and claimants.
Communications Planner - The Role
The need has risen for a Communications Planner to build the complete strategy for a new service offering which is yet to be rolled out. You will be reporting into the Chief Communications Officer and define the service offering and the brand guidelines and associated TOV. You will also be responsible for mapping out the Customer journey and the recruitment strategy for the team. Being a highly strategic role, you will have lesser to work on the creative side of things and more on the Brand/Communication planning.
Communications Planner - Key Responsibilities
- Researching on the current business strategy, gathering requirements of the industry and key stakeholders to identify the new product and it's offering.
- Working closely with the Programme office, the Reputation Manager and the Chief Public Affairs officer
- Appoint the right agencies for bringing the brand plan to life.
- Attending regular meetings with stakeholders - internal and external which include high profile public sector and government bodies to track the project schedule.
- Suggest the right levels of budget allocation across different resources
Communications Planner - Required skills/interests
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Senior-level agency or client-side strategy experience
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Previous Marketing consulting experience within public sector highly desirable.
- Senior Stakeholder relationship management experience essential
If this is the Communication Planner role for you then do not hesitate and apply now!
We have a variety of marketing/Brand/Communications roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Richa Arora" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Richa Arora| DD: + 44| 207 845 7223 - firstname.lastname@example.org, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.