£ 55,000 - £ 65,000 per year, benefits
Contact: Jennifer Bradbury
My client is a large integrated agency with a big focus on speed of their work , delivery and being the sole contact for the entire client. They use a really interesting business model where they add people into clients on a project basis/permanent basis of a brand immersed team. This method and approach creates an agency that is really flexible for their clients, it also enables them to add to their in house agency skill set when needed.
With some new business wins and client growth, they are now looking for a Business Director to join across two of their largest accounts.
This opportunity is for an experienced digital/CRM Business Director to work across to large consumer clients. It will involve working at the clients offices where one is based in Central London and the other is just outside (30 minute train). For one client the role would be more involved with working across the development of strategy, creative and design across a mix of channels. For the second client this would be more focused around CRM opportunities for clients but is a bit more fast paced. You would have the financial oversight and will work with the Managing Partners to ensure that both are profitable.
To highlight some of the key attributes;
- You must be a currently a Business Director with a solid agency background.
- Experience across CRM and FS would be a big plus!
- High energy and used to the fast pace of big clients.
- Manage expectations and be transparent with all agency stakeholders involved.
- Great commercial acumen and financial management skills.
To highlight some of the key responsibilities;
- Main client contact and to take overall campaign leadership with both clients.
- Participate in senior inter agency forums.
- Pipeline planning and resourcing accordingly.
- Working collaboratively with the central team and the various departmental teams, suppliers and agencies within the group.
- Financial management/revenue.
- Delivery against agreed performance and operational KPI/s.
For more details and to apply please send your CV through to Jennifer Bradbury.