We have partnered with an ambitious and innovative Content Agency as their team is growing and we are looking for a passionate Business Development Manager to join this award winning company.
Contact: Patrick Dunn
The agency was was founded on the simple belief that video is the most powerful medium for communications and that every business - no matter what their size or budget - should be able to benefit from it.
Almost a decade later, they are one of the fastest growing content agencies in the UK enabling every business to be able to experience the transformative effect of performance driven content.
A day in the life..
You will be an experienced Business Development Manager with strong knowledge of both the agency and digital landscape, this, coupled with your demonstrated ability in in identifying opportunities to build the businesses presence playing an integral part of its growth in the Northwest region.
You will champion PinPoint's growth - driving the business forth and broadening its footprint in the creative content landscape.
- Actively seeking and securing new business opportunities.
- Creating and updating lists of target businesses, researching their current / future requirements.
- Creating and coordinating personalised proposals for clients to effectively communicate the offering.
- Follow up pro-actively with prospective clients including meetings, calls, events etc.
- Researching competitors, to understand their market and client base.
- Contacting potential clients via phone or email to establish rapport and set up meetings/follow-ups accordingly.
- Proactively seeking and attending networking and industry events
- Maintaining and building client relationships
- Conducting thorough fact finds with all enquiries to ensure a full brief is taken and their needs are understood.
- Creating accurate quotations and proposals for projects, with assistance from the Projects Team.
You will have:
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar B2B role.
- Sales and target orientated with a strong commercial awareness.
- Proven experience in targeting sales contacts and converting leads into revenue.
- Ability to think strategically to identify possible opportunities.
- Be able to have intelligent and relevant conversations with marketing decision makers and to manage an ongoing dialogue with prospects.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Confident, presentable and articulate, with the ability to voice and share ideas and opinions both internally and with clients.
- Strong understanding of lead-gen platforms and tools
- Hubspot experience is a bonus
- A deep understanding of marketing principles
- Understanding of video production, photography, podcasts and/or animation.
- Excellent understanding of Excel, Word, PowerPoint.