W Communications is a multi-award-winning PR agency that cares as much about driving commerce as creating memorable campaigns across the world. Established in 2009, we have grown to become a leader in PR and Communications; with an outstanding track record for winning awards, notably; three Cannes Lions, recognition as one of PR Week's Agencies of the decade and the SABRE's Global Consumer Agency of the Year.
Our international network spans London, Edinburgh, Amsterdam, Singapore, and New York. Our specialisms across consumer, corporate, social and influencer deliver business changing results for our clients; blue-chips, household brand names and ambitious, disruptive start-ups.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join the new business team at W. Reporting to the New Business Director, you will be responsible for strategically prospecting and targeting opportunities across our specialisms and sector experience.
The ideal candidate will know the lay of land, having worked in Media, PR or Advertising and will approach new business with opportunities with tenacity and finesse. To succeed the candidate will demonstrate they have passion for the work and translate this to cultivate relationships, make successful new connections that lead to business opportunities, and be familiar with high value sales.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a growing team within W London, with the future potential to target markets including New York and Singapore.
The key responsibilities of the Business Development Manager include:
* Work with the BDD and Management Team to implement the new W Business plan
* Create sustained on-going outreach to the appropriate contacts in an organisation
* Build relationships, secure meetings and pursue pitch opportunities across key target sectors
* Maintain and develop collateral for case studies, marketing materials and sales campaigns
* Activate digital channels and analytics to support prospecting and build contacts and pipeline
* Build and maintain the CRM database
* Stay abreast of industry trends, developments and account moves
* Work towards set KPI's
The successful candidate will have:
* A background working within the Media, PR or Advertising sector
* Be connected into and passionate about the industry, being part of a team and the great work of W
* Experience in Business Development or sales
* Be outgoing, personable and well-organised
* An entrepreneurial mindset
Contact: Luke Russo