Business development Manager - £27k + bonus and bens
Contact: Lisa Nostro
One of the Uk's leading Brand Experience and Events agencies is looking for a Business development Manager. Due to the team expanding there is now the opportunity to join this fast paced and energetic agency. Reporting in to the Business development director you will learn the ropes and also get the chance to really be involved with the clients you are working with. Boasting an impressive list of clients which range from Drinks, sports, technology and Motors will really make no day ever the same!
About the role
- Proactively identify new prospects on an ongoing basis
- Selling over the phone, email and linkedin
- Attending face to face meetings with the BDD
- Developing ongoing relationships with prospects to stay front of mind
- Assisting the BDM with marketing initiative
- Confident on the phone, email and in person
- A good written style (ongoing training provided)
- Analytically minded, able to identify relevant opportunities
- Confident presenting face to face
Does this sound like you? Experience using a CRM such as Salesforce would be useful as would an interest in events and live experiences.