Business Development Manager
£ 26,000 - £ 28,000 per year, bonus and bens
Business Development Manager - Agency - £26 - £28k + generous bonus structure
Contact: Lisa Nostro
This super agency is looking for a business development manager to join a very experienced team. Responsible for managing a portfolio of client accounts where you will be involved in devising and developing targeted contact strategies for each. This is an exciting role for someone who is looking to advance their career in business development and work closely with some of the UK's most exciting agencies.
About the role
- Manage a portfolio of client accounts
- Develop targeted contact strategies for each
- Continued follow up / keep in touch activity
- Manage day to day client relationships
- Agency or B2B experience
- Awareness and interest in the marketing industry
- Knowledge of individual marketing disciplines
- Excellent communication skills and good on the phone
- The ability to express and sell an idea clearly
Does this sound like you? Are you ambitious and results orientated? It would also help if you are proactive and resourceful and can spot a good lead! Please contact me for further details and similar roles to this.