Are you motivated by relationship-led, bespoke outreach and closing a sweet deal? Major Players are working with an ambitious Social Media Agency, who on the lookout for an ambitious Business Development Manager. This is an opportunity for a talented BDM who knows their stuﬀ on Social and loves getting stuck in planning and executing outbound lead gen in a creative, transparent and engaging way.
You will play an integral part in the rapid growth of this company and in return, you will be oﬀered a career packed with opportunity, progression and a fantastic OTE of £80k!
This agency are on a mission to deliver super transparent social media marketing. They spend their time creating amazing online campaigns for all of their clients. You be will provided support through the marketing / senior management teams and afforded the opportunity to work remotely!
● £40k basic with OTE of £80k.
● Identify and pursue leads in sports, events & hospitality, ecommerce and fashion industries.
● Managing those opportunities from identiﬁcation to handover to our Account
● Writing proposals to demonstrate value and giving presentations to an array of audiences.
● Develop ideas and initiatives that will improve our sales approach.
● Prepare regular forecasts to enable eﬀective forward planning
● Supporting the wider team to ﬁnd new opportunities within their accounts and providing guidance on how to add value to their upsell opportunities.
● Update Hubspot regularly
● Engage with past, present and future clients both within the oﬃce environment and externally.
● Prepare Business Development reports for monthly management meetings and for inclusion in the Board Report.
● 5+ years previous experience in a sales position.
● B2B sales experience is essential.
● Ideally, you’ll have a good knowledge and interest in the marketing industry, in particular, social media as this will support you within the role. Alternatively,experience in sports, events and hospitality, ecommerce or fashion industries would be very beneﬁcial.
● A track record of winning work within the UK and a strong network of key decision-makers within our target industries.
● Excellent written skill; you can write concisely, have copywriting experience & can spot a typo a mile oﬀ.
● A conﬁdent communicator; you’ll need to be super comfortable picking up the phone, managing cold and warm calls, running face to face meetings with prospective clients.
● Can nail a great presentation.
Contact: Joe Faulkner