Major Players are working with a fantastic cultural intelligence start up, perfectly positioned for this unprecedented shift to digital. Winning new business and growing accounts, the business is flourishing and there is now a new opportunity for a rigorous, motivated and analytical Business Development Executive to join the close-knit team.
The company uses an AI platform to provide unbiased, actionable insights that help brands understand and tap into pockets of culture that can fuel growth. They endeavour to create community driven brands of all scales who engage with their audiences in original and meaningful ways and prosper because of it. The collaborative team are invested in excellence, passionate about what they do and always welcome new ideas that can make them better. As such, together the team have built an impressive roster of clients including L'Oréal, Unilever, P&G, Pfizer, Diageo and Samsung and many more. This is an exciting and invigorating place to be and a really exciting career can be moulded here.
The Business Development Executive is responsible for assisting and executing business development strategies to drive pipeline and client growth. In this inside sales role, you will work closely with the Business Development Manager and other departments to generate new outbound client opportunities for the sales team in order to grow key accounts across target verticals and markets. The role is ideally suited to someone methodical with strong written and verbal communication skills, who can look critically at trends and their own output in order to drive success. Importantly, you need to have a passion or interest in marketing, culture and insights.
- Managing your own business development funnel to build and create new opportunities for the business.
- Generating new outbound sales opportunities using a mix of email, LinkedIn outreach, and
campaign mail outs.
- Achieving target monthly qualified leads for sales team.
- Execute and ideate on existing prospecting and business development strategies.
- Scan marketing publications to pull together weekly round-ups of what's going on in the
industry and with key client targets
- Supporting the Business Development team, Business Development Manager and wider Sales Team on ad hoc tasks such as: event planning, crafting outreach
messaging, asset creation, and prepwork for sales calls.
- Knowledgeable about sales and marketing funnels
- Interested in media/ marketing and passionate about culture
- Highly organised and good at balancing and prioritising tasks and responsibilities
- Technically minded with Google Sheets, Google Docs and Keynote skills
- Strong verbal communication skills.
If you are interested in joining this exciting company and feel you would thrive in a role that offers procession, training and exposure to insights lead marketing then please apply today.
Salary : Dependant on experience
Location : Ideally commutable to London
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
Contact: Tayla Wagenhauser
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.