Business Development Director - Leading Performance Marketing Agency - London - £50-£65K
MUST HAVE AGENCYSIDE EXPERIENCE
Contact: Tiku vanHoutem
Business Development Director - The Agency
My client is a leading independent performance marketing agency focused on their client's strategic growth. They offer a comprehensive suite of online marketing solutions including search engine marketing, web presence, paid social, video advertising and creative design. They are focused on creating the best working environment - recognising success, offering development opportunities and encouraging personalisation while fostering collaboration. They have a direct to market sales strategy, enabling their Digital Marketing Consultants to provide a personal and market leading service to their clients. They have been seeing steady growth and are now looking to recruit a Senior New Business Consultant to bring in Key Accounts.
The role requires a proactive approach in planning strategic & innovative ways to deal with challenges.
Business Development Director - Key Responsibilities
The focus of the role is to generate new business, win pitches, and to nurture and maintain relationships with intermediaries.
This role reports into the CEO. The role primarily spans driving new opportunities into the business, managing RFI responses, creating case studies, delivering new key accounts to the agency.
Business Development Director - Responsibilities
- Oversee process for RFIs/RFPs/Pitches ensuring the new business machine runs smoothly, quickly and efficiently
- Manage the creation of pitch materials and oversee all logistical elements including gathering content, liaising with design, support on pitch theatre etc.
- Create and maintain the RFI library so that we have up to date info and each RFI that we do is reviewed post submission so that we are not reinventing the wheel every time.
- Create new business credentials and maintain the credentials library including writing the copy, briefing into design and gaining sign off. - maintain/update profile on intermediary websites and ensure they are kept up-to-date on a monthly basis - i.e. AAR, Creativebrief, ISBA, IPA etc.
- Collating content for marketing collateral: mailers, brochures, videos and ensure consistency and respect of branding -
- Prospect & generate new business leads
- Create and conduct face-to-face customer presentations, proposals and demonstrations.
Business Development Director - The Candidate
- You'll ideally have experience of working in a Media agency, with demonstrable experience in business development
- Able to coordinate lots of people and projects and working in a process
- Excellent communication skills
- Super-organised and someone who makes things happen and likes to be accountable
- Agile and flexible working style
- A high energy, positive, can-do person
- Start Up Mentality
- Drive for personal & team success
If this sound like you and you would like to know more the please send in your CV to email@example.com
Please note that currently we are seeing a high volume of applications and we may nit be able to respond to everyone personally.
If you haven't heard back within 2 weeks then on this occasion we were unable to help.
Please check our website www.majorplayers.co.uk/jobs