£ 60,000 - £ 80,000 per year, genrous bonus
Business Development Director - Creative Services Agency - London - up to £80K basic plus generous bonus scheme
Contact: Tiku vanHoutem
Major Players has been retained by our client to help them find a talented business development director to drive growth through lucrative and long lasting relationships.
Our client has a long history of producing and delivering the highest quality of work across all channels. They have a solid team of over 100+ expert designers and creatives, content producers, image and film makers and digital technologists on hand.
They are looking ahead to 2021 plans and looking to expand their reach and they have exciting plans for the business development director that joins their team.
The ideal candidate will be plugged into the world of creative services and will be incredibly knowledgeable about the marketing services landscape and able to identity opportunities where brands, creative services and people intersect. Your role will be to form strategic business development plans (covering both new business acquisition and the development of the pre-existing client matrix) and cohesive joined up solutions from the diverse range of skills and services accessible through my client's service offering.
● Client focused and motivated by building deep client relationships
● You will relish the opportunity to work with minimal boundaries and huge ambition
● Capable of building influential relationships within key clients
● Passionate about delivering outstanding service for clients with a focus on solving their problems
● An excellent communicator, capable of presenting creative ideas and business solutions in a compelling and engaging manner.
● Proven track record of organic business growth in a marketing services environment
● Ideally have an extensive network of contacts across the brand and advertising world
● Thrive working in a high-paced and collaborative environment
● You will be a born collaborator attuned to nuances of fast-paced team work.
● You will nurture and grow direct client relationships
● Through strategic relationship building your role will be to unearth commercial opportunities
● To implement a client contact strategy to strategically and proactively target clients via various channels with a view to open up a conversation to showcase the offering
● Leading on new business pitches and presenting proposals to clients and key decision-makers
● Attend regular status meetings and work with their clients to find solutions to business problems by keeping abreast of the group's capabilities and industry trends
● Working with the marketing function to input on thought leadership, outreach strategy, content and events
If this sounds like you the please do send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that currently we are getting an incredible amount of responses to our roles and if you haven't heard from us with a week then it means that on this occasion your skill set does not match with what my client is looking for.
We wish you much success in your endeavours.